Thursday, October 1, 2020

I'm neither Gandhian nor anti - Gandhian (PART - 3)

I'm neither Gandhian nor anti - Gandhian (PART - 1)

I'm neither Gandhian nor anti - Gandhian (PART - 2)


    In my point of view, Gandhiji's movement took place at the right time when Britishers got economically weak. But it is unfair to say that Gandhiji is known as "The father of the nation" just because he only got us freedom. It was just a matter of timing which I guess even Gandhiji might haven't dreamt about. And as I mentioned in my I'm neither Gandhian nor anti - Gandhian (PART - 2) the intention of the movement was to get our Indians back out of the war.

    What if World war 2 didn't take place? Could we get Independence only with non-violence as Gandhiji said? Did anyone think how could non-violence bring us freedom? We can, it's not exactly the non-violence it's all about patience. Just let's roll back and see how patient Gandhiji was. He first faced discrimination later on he started to boycott foreign goods. Let's wait for some time at this incident and let me tell you what I observed. 

    Gandhiji first gained popularity in the small community where he lives. And he didn't go against the rulers alone, instead, he first managed to gather the people and slowly motivated them such that they never got de-motivated again. And his calm nature attracted the people towards him. Not only his calm nature but also his love for the animals mesmerize others. As a non-alcoholic and a pure vegetarian, he first demonstrated how we are getting addicted to western culture. And automatically their inner soul got realized that we don't have the freedom and instead we are addicted to their culture leaving ours behind.

    He was an eye-opener for many protesters and converted them into non-violence too. See how planned he was, step by step, taking a mass population towards his side and making an army to fight against Britishers non-violently. In fact, have you ever tried smiling? Did you ever feel like smiling lets my stress go away? I did it, and it worked. 

    Gandhiji was strong enough mentally. He is a spiritual and well-planned man. He boycotted foreign dresses and started khadi, handmade dresses. Not only foreign dresses but goods too. He encouraged everyone to do the same. He lived a simple life. He reads the Quran and Gita too. 

    If world war 1 didn't take place then it was absolutely Britishers who would rule us still. Even Gandhiji could not win us freedom. And Britishers would have full control over us and they could suppress freedom movements which might have taken place. And in 1947 Gandhiji was 78 and was getting old enough to take part in movements. Then how could he have brought us freedom? 

    I agree he is a good person but it doesn't mean that all the credit of freedom struggle goes to Gandhi. Everyone loves him. Everyone supports him, but why would someone think of killing him? What is the motive behind his assassination? 


I write what is in my head, not to hurt anyone.

I'm neither Gandhian nor anti - Gandhian, just mouli... Mouli Bheemaneti




No comments:

Post a Comment

Accidental Achievement

I don't remember exactly what is the first chapter which I experienced in my life. But one concept or lesson got stuck in my brain since...