“Even if you have a 1% of chance, give your 100% effort.” In short he used to say “Never give up".
And I started to feel this in my graduation second year. When I started to compose my own new music “NEVER GIVE UP" (Spotify link to my song). I took one month for refining the lyrics which I initially wrote and then when it was the time to start recording I did it more than150 times. It was my first track but still I tried to record in many places. Due to lack of resources I couldn't learn before implementing that but when I started to experiment in all the different possibilities I could, I slowly learnt how to record and how not to. In this process my recordings had crossed more than 5gb and this process went for bloody 8months. But still I didn't give up instead pushed myself to make my first small rap composition.
And when it was done finally, now the time was to do a small video for that. Since it was my first track so, I wanted to go for lyrical video. So I asked my friend to help me out in making that lyrical video. One week passed off but the progress was null and he was not helping me to make that lyrical video. I got furious on him but I didn't know what was coming ahead of me. And you know what, I started to train myself to make basic lyrical videos and within 3weeks I learnt and implemented to make my own lyrical video. And when everything was finished I just uploaded on my YouTube channel and dropped it on Spotify too.
When the song was released I was so excited and started dreaming to get 1k views for my first rap but the views count bursted my bubble. Not even crossing 500 for 6months. But whenever someone speaks about my track then I would probably explain the hardwork I put on it.
In this whole journey I didn't even give up my small dream. And since it was not at all a bad thing, so I didn't stop. Instead I did it. And result was so hard to take but I loved the journey. Most of the times you need not to find the result if you enjoy your journey.
Enjoy reading ☺️
No comments:
Post a Comment