Altogether the year was not too bad as the previous year. Many phases and many emotions that I don't want to forget and which I can't leave it so easily. Right now I feel like going to a far place preferably a beach and sit down with the mind full of peace and heart full of love towards myself. I wanna go there just to feel the vibes of the waves, which ultimately swipes of all my tears in the heart and make me feel so lighter deep inside my heart.
Apart from my musical life in 2019, it was a well-spent year. Though many times I spent this year with music, I had also got connected to a few other people who personally took me into my childhood days. And few bonds got weaker and few stronger. Thinking of bonds getting weaker, made me too weak. But I don't want to let the stronger bonds become weaker.
When I used to write love quotes, I felt like I was polishing a gold in me. Because I used to write poems, quotes, songs since my 10th class. So I thought, writing again made me a bit stronger and confident enough in writing.
I don't want to talk about my academics at all, just leave itππ. Because this was the year where I took my book for writing songs and quotes but not for reading. Even I gave almost an empty answer sheets in 2 exams. The exam phase was a break season for my mind. Because at that moment I won't do music tracks or even study for my exams.
And when I bought a new mobile, I spent most of my time on it. I almost treat it as a girlfriend πππ. I started watching many web series on it. And from then I was frequently in touch with my school friend. And when I started making memes, I got another friend who had almost a similar mentality of mineπ. Slowly we became so close that we exchanged our numbers and used to talk or chat daily. Almost we both drift to our childhood days and talk like little kidsπ.
And I got close to my friend's friend. He taught me a few music lessons and also we shared our memories and incidents with each other. It was one of the longest conversations I had with anyone. That conversation almost went for 4-5 hours. Still, that conversation remains one of my favorite conversations in 2k19.
In this process, a few of my friends thought that the phone took me away from them. But the fact is that I was kept away a long back, but the phone entered my life later and gave me the company.
At the end of the year, I felt that I was left with no memories. But when I started writing this blog, I feel like this year gave me too many surprises. Too many surprises. I have never expected that I would sing a song and I have never expected that I would rap and I never expected that I would write quotes and I have never expected that I would get interested in phone photography. But it all happened.
I did other works too.
RAPPING
PHONE PHOTOGRAPHY
LOVER QUOTES
FEW MEMES
APP DEVELOPMENT BASICS
ARTICLES IN MEDIUM
EVER EXPERIENCED BLOGS
MY PERSONAL BLOGS
GOOGLE SITE
Now I realized that life gives you too many surprises, just wait for it. Enjoy it when it comes to you. It gives an opportunity to explore yourself when it comes to you, just learn it with fun.
Thanking you...!
Apart from my musical life in 2019, it was a well-spent year. Though many times I spent this year with music, I had also got connected to a few other people who personally took me into my childhood days. And few bonds got weaker and few stronger. Thinking of bonds getting weaker, made me too weak. But I don't want to let the stronger bonds become weaker.
When I used to write love quotes, I felt like I was polishing a gold in me. Because I used to write poems, quotes, songs since my 10th class. So I thought, writing again made me a bit stronger and confident enough in writing.
I don't want to talk about my academics at all, just leave itππ. Because this was the year where I took my book for writing songs and quotes but not for reading. Even I gave almost an empty answer sheets in 2 exams. The exam phase was a break season for my mind. Because at that moment I won't do music tracks or even study for my exams.
And when I bought a new mobile, I spent most of my time on it. I almost treat it as a girlfriend πππ. I started watching many web series on it. And from then I was frequently in touch with my school friend. And when I started making memes, I got another friend who had almost a similar mentality of mineπ. Slowly we became so close that we exchanged our numbers and used to talk or chat daily. Almost we both drift to our childhood days and talk like little kidsπ.
And I got close to my friend's friend. He taught me a few music lessons and also we shared our memories and incidents with each other. It was one of the longest conversations I had with anyone. That conversation almost went for 4-5 hours. Still, that conversation remains one of my favorite conversations in 2k19.
In this process, a few of my friends thought that the phone took me away from them. But the fact is that I was kept away a long back, but the phone entered my life later and gave me the company.
At the end of the year, I felt that I was left with no memories. But when I started writing this blog, I feel like this year gave me too many surprises. Too many surprises. I have never expected that I would sing a song and I have never expected that I would rap and I never expected that I would write quotes and I have never expected that I would get interested in phone photography. But it all happened.
I did other works too.
RAPPING
PHONE PHOTOGRAPHY
LOVER QUOTES
FEW MEMES
APP DEVELOPMENT BASICS
ARTICLES IN MEDIUM
EVER EXPERIENCED BLOGS
MY PERSONAL BLOGS
GOOGLE SITE
Now I realized that life gives you too many surprises, just wait for it. Enjoy it when it comes to you. It gives an opportunity to explore yourself when it comes to you, just learn it with fun.
Thanking you...!
No comments:
Post a Comment